Vodafone Company Spot Career OpeningVodafone Spot Job Opening for Freshers and Experience Candidate, Interested employee apply this job, Qualification, Salary, Skills, application link more detail scroll below it.
Official site: www.vodafone.com
Vodafone India is a 100% subsidiary of Vodafone Group. It commenced operations in 1994 when its predecessor Hutchison Telecom acquired the cellular license for Mumbai. Brand Vodafone was launched in India in September 2007, after Vodafone Plc. acquired a majority stake in Hutchinson Essar in May 2007. From a single operation base with 31 million customers, the company has expanded its operations across the country to cover all 22 telecom circles and service 180 million customers. This journey is a strong testimony of Vodafone's commitment and success in a highly competitive and price sensitive market.
At Vodafone India, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why over 180 million Indians have chosen to stay connected with us.
Our knowledge of global best practices along with our deep exposure to local markets has made us leaders in the telecommunications industry. Since commencing operations in 2007, we have consistently been awarded for our best-in-class network, powerful brand, unique distribution and unmatched customer service. Whether an individual or enterprise, our customers always receive world-class services that cater to their needs.
Shift: Any Shift
- 9000-13000 PLUS INCENTIVES UP TO 6000 IN DOMESTIC BPO
- 12000-25000 FOR INTERNATIONAL BPO(BOTH SIDE CAB FOR INTERNATIONAL BPO)
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Other
Role: Fresher / Exp
International BPO Call Center Voice Process Customer Service Domestic BPO International Voice Customer Support HINDI BPO KPO ITES CUSTOMER CARE FRESHERS COLLECTIONS INBOUND BPO BPO BACK OFFICE DATA ENTRY TELECALLING Cce
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
- Candidate with good customer service skills would be preferred.
- Candidate must have 0 years of experience in Customer Support Voice Process (Call Center).
- Candidate having prior experience in Customer Service industry will be an advantage
- Selected candidates will have a choice to work either in Day or Night shifts.
- Candidates with backlogs/arrears in their degree can also apply.
- Responsible for dealing with either Domestic or International Clients.
- Responsible for dealing with Clients Queries.
Register Link: Application link